It is contrary to this policy for User(s) to use Website or Application to effect or participate in any of the following activities:
- To send unsolicited mass e-mailings, whether or not such unsolicited e-mailings provoke complaints from the recipients;
- To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider but channeling such activities through the Services.
- To falsify User(s) information provided in the Website or Application or to other User(s) of the Website or Application.
11. THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURES
- The Company also reserves the right to disclose PII when special circumstances call for it, such as when disclosure is required by law or court order or when disclosure is, in its sole discretion, necessary to protect legal rights, including intellectual property rights.
12. VIOLATION OF THE POLICY
The Company has appointed an internal data protection officer for the Users to contact if a User has any queries, clarifications or complaints regarding compliance with this Policy or relating to processing of information. The data protection officer’s name and contact information are provided below:
- User(s) are requested to please provide the following information in their query or complaint:
- Identification of the information provided;
- Clear statement as to whether the information is PII or very sensitive personal information;
- Address, telephone number or e¬mail address of complainant;
15. REVISION OF POLICY
The Company reserves the right to revise, amend or modify this Policy at any time and in any manner, according to its requirement. Any change or revision will be posted on the Website and Application along with the date when the modification was made.
16. ACCESSING AND UPDATING PII
- When the User uses the Website or Application, the Company makes good faith efforts to provide the User, as and when requested by the User, with access to his/her PII and User shall further ensure that any PII or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such PII or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. The Company asks individual Users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and the Company may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required.
17. GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
- While dealing with data subjects of the European Union, the Company takes measures to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Under GDPR, User(s) have right to access their PII submitted to the Company for any purpose.
18. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
- The consent provided to the Company for collection and use of PII may be withdrawn at any time by contacting at email@example.com.
19. USER ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Company policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.